Diamonds-USA consists of one of several companies available online that customize diamonds.
One thing that identifies Diamonds-USA is that you can select different types of materials for your ring; In addition to being able to select the shade that you like best.
Therefore, the customization includes the shape of the cut you want under your previous authorization. The offer includes engagement rings, earrings, pendants, and loose diamonds.
What exactly does Diamonds-USA do?
This variety is possible because the owner is a third-generation diamond cutter. To have as many shades available, it has a large inventory with colors such as chocolate, blue, or yellow. He cultivates the diamonds and also subcontracts diamonds if what you are looking for is not directly in his warehouse. Materials for mounts include:
- 14K and 18K
- White gold
- Yellow gold
- Pink gold
- Two-tone combinations
To hire them you must complete the online form. It includes a catalog with varieties of cuts and the diamonds available according to their weight and purity. Diamonds-USA is also willing to make what you have in mind. For this service, you must contact them via email and provide a photo or drawing. They will send you a computerized design to the email waiting for your approval to start the work.
How much does it cost?
It will depend in the first instance on the quality of the diamond. The variables that determine the price are carat, color, quality, type of cut, and certificate. For rings or earrings use the designs that exist to save money. If you want something that is not in the catalog you will have to pay a little more. For example, engagement rings start at $300 and can go up to $10,000.
They make special offers for those who are registered on their page. A very positive aspect of Diamonds-USA is that they ship worldwide. The service includes free insured shipping. They offer a return policy within the first 10 days of receiving the purchase. But make sure the item is returned intact.
Is it reliable?
Its founder is the third generation of a family of diamond cutters. They’ve been online since 1997. Those who have used their services have been satisfied by the quality of customer service. On the other hand, the physical location matches that published on the website.
Due to the sums associated with this type of purchase they publish the opinions of their customers. Next to it, they place the mail of these customers. This way you can communicate with them and ask for their shopping experience. All customers are satisfied with the quality of the work. Diamond ratings are usually very close to any independent valuation.
- David Braverman (The owner) is usually in charge of customer service.
- Many varieties in diamonds, rings, earrings, and designs in the online catalog.
- You can customize design by sending a drawing or photo to the email.
- Special offers for members or subscribers.
- The clarity in the commercial agreement.
- Free and insured international shipping.
- 100% money-back guarantee.
- They have been online for a long time.
- Most customers are satisfied with the work and value of their purchase.
- Opacity-free diamond inventory.
- Friendly customer support and service before and after purchase.
- You can get discounts through coupons offered by various partner websites.
- Usually, they finish the order before the estimated time.
- You have to be pretty specific with custom orders so you don’t get a fiasco.
- There is only one physical store located in New York City.
- International shipments are subject to change.
- In some cases, international customers will have to settle for telephone service only.
- The variety of products could be wider.
- The return applies if the item arrives intact.
Diamonds-USA is a company that delivers what it promises to its customers. You can expect your purchase to meet your requirements; Adding to that, the fact that the shopping experience is usually very pleasant. If you have the opportunity to go to the store in person you will see the knowledge of the staff.
Some shopping experiences are more satisfying in person. Although it is an advantage to apply for a diamond job online. Experiencing the purchase of such an item in the first person cannot be substituted. But it is a great advantage when you don’t have the time to travel directly to the store.
The professionalism of the staff involved makes them worthy of your trust. Customer service is available 24/7. And free insured international shipping is an extra for customers abroad.
For great alternatives to Diamonds-USA: 7 Best Jewelry Stores Like Tiffany & CoVisit Diamonds USA