Managing social networks is a job we do every day, and we spend a lot of time keeping up with all the information that comes up, not to mention constant communication with family and friends.
However, it is a real challenge to manage personal networks and simultaneously manage the social networks of a company or business.
Social Media Management Tool
To help you in this challenging task have been created many software´s, designed to facilitate the process of managing different social network accounts.
In this regard, eClincher is one of these solutions, and also allows you to manage personal social networks, so we will explain in this review how useful it can be for your business. But, is it really that useful? Let’s take a look!
What you need to know
With this app you can manage profiles of the following social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Instagram Business, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, Google My Business, Google+, Yelp, Blogger, and the admins are actually working on increasing the list.
In addition, there are 4 plans or packages offered:
- Basic: it costs $59 a month.
- Premier: its price is $119 per month.
- Agency: this service is obtained by paying $219 each month.
- Companies: in this case, the price will vary according to the needs of functions that the client applies.
The first three plans offer a 14-day free trial period, while the business package has a free trial period that is set according to the features purchased so that each customer who buys this last package can enjoy a different trial period.
Now, let’s talk a bit about what you can actually do with eClincher. As you may imagine, the platform has bulk management options, thus allowing you to do the same in several media, including actions such as:
Social network management:
- Connect all social network profiles under a single platform, allowing you to concentrate on serving your business.
- You can publish in all your profiles at the same time, monitor the interaction and analyze your presence on the web.
Publishing and programming:
- Publish and program the content of your social networks (including direct publications on Instagram).
- You have an easy to use planning calendar, publications draft and flow in your post-publication profile.
- You can attend live conversations on all your social networks.
- This tool is useful to designate roles in other members of your team, as well as respond to mentions and tags on social networks such as facebook, twitter, and Instagram.
Auto publishes queues:
- Thinking about boosting commitment while saving time, this tool allows you to publish without programming the content.
- Through this feature your best publications are recycled and published again, keeping traffic high in your profile.
Autopublica in RSS:
- Automatically detects published content from any RSS source.
- This allows you to publish easily through platforms such as youtube and blogs.
Monitoring and listening:
- You can monitor keywords on social networks facebook, twitter, and Instagram, as well as hashtags.
- You also have the possibility to participate in conversations through live feeds, among other interactions.
- By implementing keywords you can get relevant content already published that can attract traffic to your profile, and you can create frequent sources of content from millions of online sites around the world, saving time and maximizing the quality of your social network.
- Automatically tracks and analyze the activity on your social networks and websites, allowing you to customize the content of your report based on the data that is most relevant to you.
- You can also receive reports from competitors, which will help you position yourself better.
Link with Influencers:
- Through the use of keywords get influencers who publish content related to your products, when contacting them, create agreements with them to mention your product, brand or service and make it popular.
- Hang images in a cloud to which you can access using keywords, and even edit them depending on the need of the moment.
This software is available to operate with Windows, Android, iPhone / iPad, Mac, and Web-based operating systems, ie, use it from much of web browsers.
On the other hand, the design of this website is simple and gives convenience to users to get the information they need in a simple way.
Besides, they accept payments from all major credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express. And, despite not having a section of frequently asked questions, any user can get answers to their questions through live chat, in addition, the extensive content of your blog can also be very useful.
While you may find other reliable and more focused tools out there that range within the same price, eClincher is basically great just by having everything in one place. On the downside, it won’t allow you to remotely control platform sites’ content such as WordPress and Wix, which is a bit of a deal-breaker.
In the end, if you work with a blog on the sustainable platforms we named at the beginning, or just need some help driving through your social media, this is definitely a great place to get support! Try it out!Visit eClincher