Enterprise-Rent a Car Review
Do you need to find a car for your vacations and saw Enterprise in every single listing? We have been there, so here is our Enterprise-Rent a Car Review.
What is Enterprise – Rent a Car?
A recognized company dedicated to car rental founded in 1957. Enterprise – Rent a Car has 4,600 offices in the United States.
So, we can say that they are easily accessible. Besides, they count on a nice website and telephone attention. They also make available a wide selection of cars with the option to actually buy their vehicles.
What exactly does Enterprise – Rent a Car do?
Enterprise – Rent a Car has a fleet of cars that covers 250 brands. So many brands available include options in the categories:
- Minivans and vans
- Truck and van removals
- Exotic cars
Both with the office staff through the website you can rent cars as long as you need. Both for a few hours and longer periods. A unique service is that they can pick you up at the hotel and take you to one of their offices. Once at the office you can complete the registration process.
Another feature is that if you are a member they offer you discounts by accumulating points. At the same time, they increase your membership level and get other benefits. Like the gold level membership. This last one gives you 15% more in the points you accumulate; Points that you can transfer to a family member, or redeem directly.
How much does it cost?
The price of a reservation is related to the rental time, location, and car selected. As a general rule, the rates at Enterprise – Rent a Car are
- In case of compact and cheap vehicle $9.99 per day
- In case of moderate vehicle $12.99 per day
- For standard vehicle $15.99 per day
- In case of large vehicle $18.99 per day
- In case of moderate SUV $19.99 per day
- Or for an SUV or moderate minivan $24.99 per day
Some fees can be added to the rent as appropriate. Moving on, some of these fees may be customer installation or airport concession, among others.
Nevertheless, if you are a student you will be exempt from some of these fees. As you might expect, last-minute reservations are highly-priced, as well as cancellations of the service.
Note: You will have to pay for any damage caused to the vehicle if there is any. The fee for an additional driver is $12.
Is it reliable?
After a review of customer comments on approved sites, we can say that they will comply. The vehicles are usually in excellent condition and some cases with few kilometers of use. Their accessibility makes it very easy to solve a problem if there is one. -Including emergency road care.
But having so many branches you may come across very different customer services from one place to another. Some suggest taking pictures of the car’s condition so you won’t be surprised by damage charges. While other customers praise the service they received and were satisfied with the rates.
- Located throughout the United States and major international destinations.
- Reasonable rates.
- Cars in excellent condition of mechanics and comfort.
- Variety of categories and brands of vehicles available.
- No hidden fees.
- Discounts on student rates.
- Advantages for clients who are members of your service.
- Available for companies the option to buy cars from their fleet.
- Applications for iOS and Android for companies.
- Special service for the business sector.
- Easy to use the website.
- Mobility service from the hotel to a branch to make payment.
- Variable customer service due to a large number of branches.
- If you are not careful you can be accused of damage to the vehicle.
- The cancellation fee is high.
- One-way rentals are quite restrictive.
- Rentals are subject to car availability at each branch.
- If you rent within an airport you must pay the airport concession fee.
Enterprise – Rent a Car offers a wide range of services within car rental. It offers special attention to companies. Therefore, it is a quite serious option for business trips. Besides, due to its reasonable prices, it is ideal for anyone who needs a car during their trip.
Finally, It is convenient to take precautions to avoid paying damages you did not cause to the car. But overall its customer service is decent and meets expectations.
All the above makes Enterprise an option to consider. In the end, they will indicate the rates that apply to the location where you are renting.
If you enjoyed this Enterprise-Rent a Car Review, you might also like to visit Good Sites Like Travel Category.Visit Enterprise