Money Transfer System
It is increasingly common to find people of Hispanic origin in jobs in the United States. They contribute to the development of the nation, as most come to the country with the idea of working to help the relatives in their homeland.
This condition brought some issues for them and their business, including how to send money to their loved ones. That’ why, in 1994, Intermex Wire Transfer was founded in order to satisfy this need of a growing sector.
For this reason, we are going to review Intermex Wire Transfer, a company that promises to provide a service that efficiently transfers money from the United States to different countries in Latin America, using different methods in one site.
What they offer
Currently, Intermex Wire Transfer operates in 48 states in the United States and 17 nations in Latin America which include:
- Costa Rica
- Dominican Republic
- The Savior
In addition, they strive to provide great customer service and an offer that can be described as:
- Fast: by using a modern money transfer system, after completing the transaction, the transfer takes about an hour.
- Easy: through physical agencies to which to go or automatic discounts, also through electronic means or through a call.
- Secure: using a system that guarantees the sending of your money to the destination of your choice.
How to Send money?
After the person has received payment for their services, it is time to send a remittance to the relatives. This company allows you to use your money transfer system:
- Money order: you can go to one of the more than 3500 points in the United States and request a money order, providing the data you request, sending a maximum of $ 500.
- Bank transfer: being focused on the Latino public in the United States, they have established commercial agreements with the most important banks in the Latin area to facilitate the sending of remittances. It is possible to use the SMS service to be aware of the transfer in each step.
- Check Cashing: Many locations in the United States offer check processing through their CheckDirect system. This makes it possible to cash the check and immediately send the remittance to any place with coverage in Latin America. This type of service is currently available in the states of California, Florida, Georgia, Utah, and Virginia.
How does Intermex work?
Using this service allows you, as a user, to use two methods to send money to your loved ones:
- Agencies: you can go to one of the many agencies throughout the United States and send money through the CashDirect system, presenting cash. Once processed this service usually takes an hour to become effective.
- Telewire: the call center is open for TeleWires from 7:00 AM to 1:00 AM EST. Through a call, the resident can communicate with a trained staff that will guide him/her through the transfer process.
In fact, they are simple methods of sending remittances, and the company states that its staff is oriented to give the importance it deserves to its operation, regardless of the amount.
How to join
Currently, it is only possible to join the network of agents in Latin America in Mexico and Guatemala. Although in each one different condition apply, the candidates must be willing to receive training and collaborate with the agency, using their work ideology, in exchange they offer:
- Access to an extensive network in the United States, with more than 3,500 points.
- The incorporation of a new service within your company.
- New customers and competitive commissions for your business.
- Easy to use programs for the payment of money transfers.
- Marketing Department, Legal Compliance, Operations, Technical Support, Accounting, and Treasury.
Move your money around the continent
Intermex Wire Transfer is a wide network of agencies aimed at satisfying a specific need of the entire Latino community, residing in the United States and interested in sending money to their families quickly and safely.
You can find them almost anywhere in the country and they represent a competitive option to send money outside the country. In addition, unlike others, it allows for remittances with both cash and checks, which adds value to the already useful bank transfer service.
There are other offers for making offshores transfers, but Intermex is a safe and fast way to go, so it’s worth for you to give it a try.Visit Intermex Wire Transfer