The passage of time always leads to new technologies, especially in the area of telecommunications.
Not many years ago it was wonderful to sit down as a family to enjoy sports event or listen to the news on the radio, today we want to enjoy the best audiovisual content.
Vader Streams Channels
Quality is not the only thing we demand, but to enjoy our favorite content at the time that suits us best, we no longer want to be spectators only through television, but we want to use our mobile devices and other devices to enjoy our programs, series or favorite movies.
This is possible thanks to IPTV, a system that offers television via the broadband internet (it is not internet TV, but uses it as a platform), far surpassing satellite TV or the most traditional cable TV.
This service is based on streaming technology and is becoming more popular every day for basically two reasons:
- It offers more channels of better quality (up to 2160p)
- It connects with other devices such as Playstation 4, Xbox 360, and tablets.
Legal IPTV Services
Vader Streams Channels are one of the main providers of IPTV Services, allowing its subscribers to enjoy more than 1000 channels framed in categories such as sports, premium, movies or American, Canadian, and British content, among others.
They also offer technical service (only in the United States) and quite accessible packages for any type of client.
It is an advantage to have a service that allows you to enjoy your favorite content with only an internet connection.
So we decided to find out other alternatives of IPTV subscription providers.Visit Vader Streams
XstreamingTV aims to dispense a highly efficient signal, with more than half of its channels in HD quality.
Thanks to the player available on the web, 4 live sporting events can be viewed simultaneously, ideal for those who like to have a good time with their friends and enjoy the sport they like at the same time.
Besides, its Video on Demand service has more than 14,000 files, including TV series, movies, documentaries, programs and much more.
- You can connect from 5 devices at a time
- You can watch 4 sporting events at the same time with the internet player
- More than 500 HD channels
- Available for iOs, Android, desktop computers
- If you do not use your 5 connections, you can rent one or two of them
- You can get a 3-day trial for $ 1
- The Android app is still in development and can present some problems
- If you are an Apple user, you should use Safari or Chrome browsers to minimize the risk of failure
- For just over 1000 channels it is more expensive than other services
back to menu ↑
In the case of Gears TV, its objective does not aim to offer as many channels as possible, but the best quality.
That’s why they only have more than 400 channels, although they are making an effort to increase the number.
Thanks to its IPTV legal rating, they are focused on delivering high performance with their dedicated, 10 Gigabit Massive servers.
Another factor that intervenes is its load balancers, which optimize traffic to keep you connected day and night without problems.
In addition, they also have a technical service with extensive experience and a customer service system ready to attend at any time of the day, thanks to these factors there are really no problems that you cannot solve immediately.
- Free buffering
- There is scheduled maintenance of the servers
- PPV events can be enjoyed without additional charges
- Economic annual package
- Only 400 channels available
- Your channels are only from the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom
back to menu ↑
Deciding on Stream Now as IPTV subscription providers is a good decision if you want to get a balanced IPTV service; that is, one that does not offer an exaggerated amount of channels and, at the same time, involves a good variety of entertainment options.
You can also connect up to 4 devices using the same subscription, which is an advantage over other companies that allow you to connect only one device.
Also, they have a technical service online on their website that can help you at any time of day without requiring your telephone line.
- They have applications for each of the electronic equipment you may own, including smart TVs and Linux operating system
- The subscription includes important sporting events
- It is a similar system to the popular Amazon Fire TV
- They offer a free 3-day trial period
- Disinformation, through its website you cannot obtain data such as quantity or list of channels
- The monthly payment is a bit expensive compared to other services
back to menu ↑
This provider can be recommended if you are looking for a huge amount of channels, but you also want to pay little for them.
In addition, you can enjoy a package that offers a quality of up to 2160p, resolution that few suppliers are able to guarantee.
Another advantage is that this is one of the few IPTV Services that has a Live Chat system to obtain technical assistance on any problem.
Besides, if you are not happy with the service you can cancel your subscription before 48 hours have passed since the purchase of the service; and if you do not need to use both devices simultaneously, you can use the reseller program to take advantage of that device without use.
- They have the capacity to receive payments from different sources
- Almost 1600 channels
- Really economic service
- Includes an electronic channel guide
- 1080p and 2160p transmissions
- They only have 9 servers
- Only a maximum of two devices can be connected
- A selection of just 600 Videos on Demand
back to menu ↑
Rocketstream claims to be the best IPTV subscription provider in the world, and their services do are reliable and of high quality, offering an enviable amount of channels and videos on demand at a price that few can match.
You can enter simultaneously with up to three devices, so you can share it with your family or use the reseller program and take advantage of your subscription.
In addition, just as with the rest of the IPTV, you can get a one-day paid test to decide if you would like to acquire their services or if you prefer to go to another provider
- Over 1500 live channels or Video on Demand
- Reseller program
- Up to 3 simultaneous devices
- The one-year package costs only $ 90
- The one-day test costs $ 1.99
- There may be problems in the registry
To Sum Up
Thanks to the optimization of the use of technology today we can enjoy the audiovisual content of the best quality and from places that we never thought would be possible.
IPTV brings you the alternative of accessing such content from your cell phone, tablet, computer, Kodi, and many other devices.
Among the options that we have presented, we can say that, if you are looking for the most channels or if you are not from the US, perhaps the best option for you is PekanTV because it has more than 6000 channels from all over the world.
If you prefer quality over quantity, then you Gears TV is an adequate idea for offering a first class service and specialized technical support.
On the other hand, for lovers of series, the ideal option would be XstreamingTV, since they have more than 14,000 videos on demand (also movies and programs).
Keep in mind these options, and be sure to hire a legal IPTV, as it has become common for people to create illegal services of this type.
Now go! And enjoy your best shows online!