You are looking for a place to buy Jewelry and hearing a lot about Lulu Frost, right? In this Lulu Frost review, you will find out all you need to know before you trust their services.
What is Lulu Frost?
Lulu Frost is a jewelry store that combines current fashion with vintage designs. It was founded in 2004 by Lisa Salzer. Although she is the founder, the jewelry store is a family business she learned from her grandmother. The knowledge she acquired at Park Place Estate Jewelry for 40 years is applied by Lisa.
They are located in New York City and ship nationwide, as well as internationally. Thanks to their different style they have achieved important clients such as Michelle Obama, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Alicia Keys. Among the pieces you can get in this online jewelry store are:
What they do
As is normal in any jewelry store, here you can look for accessories to give you a stylish look. You will also be able to access all the common services in these businesses. If you need a repair you should send an email with photos from various angles and proof of purchase. If your purchase is more than one year old you will pay a fee of $35 for the repair.
There are other things you can do to your accessory when you buy them. Like converting letters or numbers and enlarging or reducing necklaces and bracelets. All these services also include fees.
An interesting service they offer is customizing antique jewelry that you may have inherited. You can convert an old piece into a new necklace, earrings, or bracelet, just use your imagination. Then make the delivery and they will make a model for you to decide if you like it. But check out their website so you know what materials they can work with.
To generate loyalty they have a point accumulation program. For every purchase, you generate one point. When you reach 10 points you get a free bracelet of your choice worth less than $95.
Does it cost anything?
These types of items have never been cheap anywhere. But comparing prices you’ll see that those in this store are slightly higher, although they offer an identity. They offer free shipping within the United States if your purchase exceeds $200. Plus, you can get a 15% discount on your first purchase when you sign up for the newsletter.
All alterations to ready-made garments will be priced at $35. This may vary depending on:
- Chain extensions will cost an additional $10 for each added inch.
- Earring modifications will cost an additional $6 for gold filled ear wires and $25 for dome caps.
- Letter alterations have a starting price of $45.
- If you want a very elaborate design in antique jewelry customization you will pay $150 for each hour of the designer.
- And if you need an express fabrication the fee is $35.
Is it reliable?
When you enter the website, you can see the contact number and email address at the end. You can even get the exact address of the business in the returns information section. Besides, it is easy to see who the person behind this business is.
When we reviewed the opinions of other customers, we saw that they are an average digital store. Their performance is not outstanding but, there is nothing to worry about either. The customer service seems to be of good quality. As far as the quality of their products is concerned, we did not find any complaints.
- Very timeless vintage style designs.
- You can enhance the inherited jewels in a new and unique piece.
- You can get free bracelets if you are a regular customer.
- On your first purchase, you are eligible for a 15% discount.
- The gift card option included.
- They are solidly established.
- Contact details and physical address are easily accessible.
- They don’t work on Saturdays and Sundays.
- The prices are a bit high.
- You get free shipping if your purchase exceeds $200.
- Alterations on new or sent jewelry are expensive.
- Few payment methods are available.
Lulu Frost is an online jewelry store items with a well-defined and timeless style. If you are the type of person who loves old fashion, this is the right choice for you. Through good communication, you can repair or transform a piece to your liking. (Although prices for services are a bit high)
Perhaps they could improve their online offers and promotions to attract more digital customers. Nevertheless, they are a place on the Internet where you can purchase with peace of mind. On the other hand, they currently have a few payment methods, which could be a nuisance. They have a sister men’s jewelry store called George Frost that might interest you.Visit Lulu Frost