Your holidays are a time that should reflect tranquility and therefore it is never too much to purchase travel insurance, in this review we will talk about Travel Insurance Saver, a brand of Rothwell & Towler what offers its services worldwide but mainly in the United States, Australia, and the United Kingdom.
Are they trustworthy?
This brand is relatively new however belongs to a line of companies that is in business since 1973, it is also important to note that Rothwell & Towler was one of the first companies to offer a travel insurance package and the first company to offer coverage for people with HIV now covering more than 1000 different conditions.
To get started It should be noted that the site is easy to use and has a Trust Pilot score of 9.4, based on over 1500 reviews.
So yes based on what we talked about So far the company is pretty reliable, but how convenient are your packages?
The Travel Insurance Saver packages
To start Travel Insurance Saver offers four types of packages divided into levels:
Single trip Travel Insurance:
- For this type of insurance, you can choose exactly what you want it to cover and it is based on a single trip that can last up to 62 days anywhere in the world.
- It also covers you against accidents for more than 75 sports and activities in the standard model.
- Among other things, you will have 24/7 emergency assistance and up to £10 million in emergency medical expenses.
Annual Travel Insurance
- This is your best package you are used to traveling more than once a year as it covers all the expenses that the initial package for the number of trips you make as long as each one lasts 31 days or less.
- Also have a gear policy, which covers and secures your iPad, iPhone, phone or winter sports equipment.
Medical conditions insurance
- Among other things, this medical insurance for special conditions offers you online revisions for practically all the existing conditions.
- Besides, there will be no extra charges for other medical problems that may arise along the way.
- With regard to coverage, be confident as they cover about 1000 different medical conditions including HIV and some types of cancer –Which is a quite rare service.
Winter Sports Travel Insurance
- It may seem strange to you but your winter holidays are usually a little more dangerous than the summer holidays.
- Ice sports usually represent an additional risk so policies are handled differently but you will still enjoy coverage for equipment and payment for rinks up to £10 million for medical expenses and options for a single trip or an annual policy if you want to travel several times.
Travel Insurance Saver Service Conditions
In all cases, it is important that you take into account the conditions that the company sets you to accept or not to insure you and so that you can or not withdraw the money from the insurance.
- To begin with, it is mandatory that you have your current residential papers as well as your passport.
- On the other hand, you cannot be over 70 years old if you want to insure yourself with this company.
Besides, there are three levels of coverage bronze, silver, and gold which offers you greater benefits half increases the package. See some of the differences in this link: https://www.travelinsurancesaver.co.uk/information/summary
On the other hand, in case you suffer a medical emergency you can communicate directly a telephone line with access at international level or through the website
Please note the following:
- If the cost of medical treatment is less than 500 pounds, you will have to pay for it yourself and ask for reimbursement when you get home
- Medical insurance only covers in all cases facilities administered by the local government
- In case you have a medical emergency the company will put your health above your return date.
- Travel insurance is probably the best tool you can have to back up in case of risks. Especially when your interest is in extreme sports.
In the End
This cheap travel insurance company is quite reliable since it is a brand of a company with quite a long time in the middle, however, despite being somewhat competitive the management prices are quite high and some of the conditions may seem counterproductive if you are going to travel locally.
For example, vehicle insurance does not cover your personal vehicle you are only covered if you travel on public transport or in rented cars. But still, the coverage is overall good and you can trust them with ease.Visit Travel Insurance Saver