GoAnimate, now called Vyond, is a great site that gives you the chance to create and edit all sorts of video with a “Powerpoint-level” easy to use platform. The aforesaid and several “professional” tools make it one of the best sites to make small videos.
But, is there any other choice? Sure! Here are 6 Sites to discover how to make Animated Videos like GoAnimate:Visit GoAnimate
Creating videos or animated presentations has never been easier than with Powtoon. A quick and easy tool that you can use for free.
If you are still not convinced of Powtoon’s reliability, let us tell you that companies such as Pfizer, Costco, Cisco, Starbucks, eBay, and the big Coke are many companies that use Powtoon.
On the website, you will find great samples of videos made with Powtoon by the website users themselves, so you can enjoy with your eyes the wonderful animated presentations that you can achieve with this website.
- Visualization of case studies to help you develop your skills on the website
- Innovative tools such as the ability to export your video or presentation to PDF.
- Videos explaining the use of the platform.
- Professional appearance in a short time. In less than half an hour, you can have a simple and concise presentation ready.
- If you still don’t know how to make animated videos, Powtoon is one of the best and most complete tools for you to discover it.
Use it for work, school, or personal use. Powtoon is the kind of platform that fits everything you want to express and recreate.
You won’t regret creating your animated video on the Powtoon website – it’s easy, fast, and dynamic, so get to work!
back to menu ↑
With this web platform, you will create your cartoons and animations, choosing various scenarios and characters.
It is a free access tool, very intuitive, and an easy to understand user interface. Add different characters, dialogues, and many other things that will allow you to create your animation either for your school activities or for your work. It’s a great tool.
- Four plot options for your animations.
- Music and sounds are included to set the mood of the video.
- Simple and practical interface for you to make your videos and animations in a few minutes.
- Preview of what you have created.
- You can send yourself the final product you have created via email.
Although you can use any language for the text of your dialogues, the platform itself is created only in English, so you must have at least a basic knowledge to use the tool, but if not, you can still venture to do so intuitively.
With Dvolver Moviemaker, you can learn how to create animated videos in a few minutes without the need to be an expert in drawing or design, so it is one of the sites that deserve a place on our small list. With its attractive tools and multiple features, you will be able to create non-stop, giving free rein to your imagination.
back to menu ↑
It’s time to talk a little about another of the 6 sites about how to make GoAnimate-style animated videos, and this time it’s the turn of Mysimpleshow.
This site will allow you to create videos with attractive animations for any audience or audience you want to reach (especially if it’s children or teenagers).
With this web tool, you will be able to enter a new world of animation creation, and the best of all is that in only 4, yes, only 4 steps, you will have your final video ready. Doesn’t it sound fantastic?
- It’s ideal for explaining and summarizing specific content.
- You can register and create your account, having the possibility to link it with Google or Facebook services.
- You can try its trial version with the paid features, and if you have loved it as much as we know you will, you can access the final paid version for less than USD$6 per month.
- It has collaborative tools for you to create together with other users.
- Privacy settings so you can decide who has access to view your content.
Its name indicates it, and it is that Mysimpleshow is a tool that turns the task of creating videos and animations into something straightforward. After taking a look at it yourself, we are sure that it will be an option that you will want to consider to start creating.
back to menu ↑
Moovly is another of our favorite platforms, and we include it in our article for you to know. Without a doubt, it is a fantastic online tool with which anyone can create effortlessly any multimedia content. In today’s case, you will create animated videos and visual presentations like a professional.
One of the most outstanding aspects of Moovly is its simplicity and practicality and the great number of elements it has in its gallery that you can use to make them part of your creations in a few seconds. It is also a free tool, but if you want extra features, you can use the subscription options that you will have access to whenever you want.
- Quick and easy registration, including the ability to link to your Google or Facebook accounts.
- You can create unlimited content (Moovs is the name of the tool for your creations).
- A free platform that you can use from any browser. Forget about downloading any software. You will have everything on the web.
- A large number of pre-designed templates, so you don’t waste any more time and start creating content immediately.
- Background gallery for all your scenes.
- Gallery of elements and multiple characters that you will be able to use in your creations.
- Insert text in your scenes and make them even more dynamic.
- Drag-and-drop functionality in your editor that works with multiple elements of the tool.
We fell short of this list with all the features that Moovly uses in the design of animated videos and presentations, so you can be sure that there are plenty of reasons to give this tool a good chance and start creating with it.
back to menu ↑
If you are looking for something that goes beyond the 2D design, then Xtranormal is the right place for you. This platform allows you to generate videos and animations in a very easy, fast, and fun way with 3D environments.
Xtranormal offers you the opportunity to adapt your animation to different formats in terms of scenarios and characters. Choose your favorite characters for a child audience or other characters that Xtranormal brings you that are a little more serious for other adult audiences.
- Possibility of choosing between formats of historical and political characters, etc.
- Incorporation of audio in the dialogues.
- You can convert the text you have inserted into audio.
- The perfect tool to generate short and precise animated videos.
- It is a paid tool; however, you can access free service.
One limitation that we could mention in this platform is that it only allows you to use a maximum of two characters per story and a single scenario, making it a bit restrictive, but perfect if you want to send a short message through the animation.
Although it is paid, you will have some credits that you can use to buy scenarios, characters, and voices with the free mode. Xtranormal is a tool that allows you to work in a 3D format to create the best-animated videos.
back to menu ↑
We close our list of the 6 best sites for making animated videos with Animasher, a service for creating cartoons that have uniqueness and relevant feature based on a Creative Commons license.
If you are a free software passionate, now you have a tool in which you can create your free animations, but to which you can assign your copyright under the name of “copyleft,” and it has some resemblance to Go Animate.
- Animasher has a straightforward and user-friendly creation interface.
- A lot of elements for your animated creations.
- Drag-and-drop functionality makes the process easy.
- You will see certain famous people among the characters that Animasher offers you for your creations.
- Choose between different body types for your characters.
- You can include music in your animation to set the mood.
Don’t just sit back and visit the Animasher website, and don’t limit yourself. Just let your imagination and creativity run wild. Learn today how to create and share your free animated videos and animations from the comfort of your home.
To Sum Up
Making your videos is beyond easy nowadays. Nevertheless, depending on what you want to do, you will need better or more “professional” tools. Try PowToon if you want a company-like output or Animasher if 3D rendering is your thing. Let us know how your designs go.