Having enough money saved to deal with unexpected circumstances, such as an expense in the mechanic, medical emergency, or home repair, would be the right way to manage personal finances. Unfortunately, we live in an economic world where saving money is very uphill.
Many people are forced to get a personal loan to deal with unexpected situations or even make ends meet.
Many companies are willing to approve applications for personal loans of various types, one of which is Cash Store, founded in 1996 and dedicated to granting three types of loans to people who, like you, need the money to get out of trouble.
How Cash Store Works
In the first instance, you need to know the criteria to approve with one of its products. These are:
- Live in a state served by Cash Store (only those who live in Idaho, Illinois, Michigan, New Mexico, Texas, Utah, or Wisconsin apply).
- Have a regular source of income.
- Own an active checking account.
- Present an identification issued by the state or driver’s license.
- Have a car title free of lien (for title loans).
- Be at least 18 years old.
To make an application, you can go to one of the physical stores (more than 300) or enter the website, register a user and complete the application with personal information; to protect your data, they use a Norton Security fence.
As it is a direct lender, you should generally wait about a day to receive a response from your application.
When you want to apply for a car title loan, you must take your car to a physical store; in this case, you can opt for a maximum of $ 25,000. The amount approved will depend on the year, make, and model of your car, as well as its conditions and your ability to repay.
You must carry with you a non-encumbered title and a valid driver’s license. If you live in Illinois, you must also submit proof of income.
Installment loans: you can get approval for a loan to be repaid in a year or more. Usually, most states allow you to get a loan of up to $ 3000, while in New Mexico, you have a higher limit of $ 5,000.
- Cash loans in advance: for this financial product, you have a shorter repayment time than the other two. Cash Store only grants these loans to Illinois residents with a limit of $ 865 and Michigan residents with a $ 600.
- Title loans: If you have a title without a lien on your car or truck, you may be able to opt for a loan of this type using the title as collateral. In most states, you can ask for up to $ 20,000, but the approved amount is linked to your vehicle’s value. If you live in Wisconsin, you have a maximum of $ 25,000. The vehicle is subject to evaluation for title loans.
Unfortunately, the Cash Store policy states that to receive the money, either in cash or with a check, you must go to a physical store; This means that the applications you make online will be completed when you go to one of their establishments. However, since they have so many, it is not very complicated to find one.
Besides, Cash Store has a referral program and a discount for borrowers for the first time.
You can earn $ 100 for having recommended a friend for a loan. On the other hand, if it is the first time you request with this company, you can get a 50% refund on the interests of your first regularly scheduled payment, and you will get it by presenting a valid coupon during your visit to the store.
Another positive aspect is that the website has a rich section of frequently asked questions, where you can clear most of the doubts that may arise regarding your loan system.
At the End
We are considering a direct lender who has been in operation for more than 20 years, offering financial solutions to borrowers who use their services while not having a membership with BBB or OLA.
One aspect that negatively affects its scope, and the possibility that you can apply with them, is that it operates in only 7 of the 50 states.
Despite this, for those who live within such states, Cash Store is an option to be seriously considered, especially when the application is completed in one of its establishments. The scam possibilities are reduced.
Did you find this article helpful? Come back and visit us for more on finance, health, entertainment, and many more categories.Visit Cash Store