CheapOair Review – See The World For Less
Are you looking for a Cheap Flight? Then CheapOair may ring your bells, but is it worth your time? Here we review their service and hint about whether it is or not what you are looking for.
What is CheapOair?
It is a website specializing in getting cheap flights. CheapOair also offers you good deals on car rentals, hotels, and cruises. Other services offered include vacation packages and group travel. There is also the fact that their user interface makes it an attractive option, given its simplicity.
What exactly does CheapOair do?
They do the comparison work and present you with the best travel option. They do this through pre-established agreements with airlines, hotels, and car companies. They even offer you a $30 fare discount using an exclusive coupon called Flight30.
Another thing that CheapOair does for you is to facilitate the check-in process by making this operation online. To use this service, you must have your e-ticket available to register. You can do this 24 hours in advance using the passenger’s name. Finally, print your boarding pass and present it to the airline along with legal identification. The airlines are:
- Alaska Airlines
- American Airlines
- Hawaiian Airlines
- RavnAir Alaska
- Silver Airways
- Air South West
This list is only of domestic airlines. The list of international options includes 75 other flight companies. Please note that you will have to check your luggage at the airport even if you have a boarding pass.
How much does it cost?
Considering that this is closely linked to the selected destination, we can evaluate the rest. They state that the rates shown are based on historical data and are not the actual rate. Having established this, we can say that CheapOair does look for cheap flights for its customers, but it is mostly a matter of luck (or timing).
Regarding the fares, we must mention that they are not cheap. But the sum of the flight reservation makes them worth working with. If the flight is for a member of the army or an older adult, there is an exemption. For example, under certain conditions, you could enjoy travel for $200. This is why they are an option to consider.
Is it reliable?
When your flight conditions are perfectly given, this is a company that will leave you satisfied. Customers who have been able to use their services confirm that they have complied with the agreement. They consider a certain margin of error by offering flexible dates. These flights allow you to use your ticket three days before or after the flight date.
But when it comes to canceling flights, customers complain about the high rates they are charged. For example, a cancellation fee could cost you about $150. And the customer service they provide is not efficient. Yet, they don’t have a discouraging overall rating. So you’ll want to make sure you establish the right circumstances for your trip. That way, you’ll avoid any inconvenience with them.
CheapOair Website Navigation Tutorial
- They fulfill their statement by offering very low-cost flights with their airlines.
- They offer applications on the Apple App Store and Google Play platforms.
- Easy to use website and applications.
- They have a phone number for flights that are “too low to advertise.”
- You can also enjoy offers on car rentals, cruises, and hotels.
- Because of the vacation packages and group travel, they are ideal for families.
- Offers apply to domestic and international travel.
- You have many tools to improve your selection experience.
- A wide selection of airlines.
- Financing option available
- They accept many different forms of payment.
- They have gift cards and affiliate programs.
- Fares shown with flights are averages and may vary.
- All flights are round trip. So they are not ideal for touring.
- The cancellation costs a lot of money if you cannot enjoy the flight on the scheduled date.
- Their customer service is of poor quality.
- Online check-in is not complete as it excludes luggage.
After this analysis, we affirm that CheapOair is a suitable option for those with a low budget. Its various tools, such as flight status verification or gift cards, enhance the experience. In addition, the partnership with many airlines makes it possible to travel to many places. And the waiver of cancellation fees for certain individuals is another value-added service.
But if you don’t make it to your flight, the customer experience is very unpleasant. Consider that BBB or Trustpilot ratings are based on how well they deliver what they promise. On the other hand, being an active member of their community can help you in this matter. Also, the website is easy to use for anyone.Visit CheapOair