7 Best Forex Trading Brokers Online
With a daily volume of more than 5 million dollars, the Forex market offers many possibilities to earn money and lose it. Therefore, selecting the right forex trading broker is essential to take advantage of the largest financial market in the world.
Intending to help you make the best decision in this regard, we have prepared a list of the best available online forex trading brokers, mentioning their main characteristics, as well as advantages and disadvantages. In addition, we have also prepared some simple but handy tips to use your criteria when deciding.
5 Tips to choose the best forex trading broker
- Education: all Forex brokers should be providing good training material for their users because that is the difference between making and losing money.
- Regulation: a state-of-the-art broker is regulated by legal institutions and clearly states which regulations it is subject to.
- The scope of the market: the more options you have to earn money, the more chances you will have to benefit. Choose a broker capable of offering a good number of currency pairs. -some even include cryptocurrencies, raw materials, and stock indexes, to name a few.
- Tools: it is not enough to enter a website and buy or sell currencies. You need calculators, tables, charts, programs, news, alerts, and many other tools to keep up with the market and make well-thought
- Accessibility: the broker you choose must be compatible, at least, with your web browser. Most offer software to be operated in a Windows or Mac environment and apps for Android or iOS phones, tablets, and other devices.
Knowing this will ease the way through choosing a nice platform to get started, so let’s get to our list of the best brokers available at the market right now:
Since this company is regulated by Cyprus and Belize’s rules and is subject to audits of financial institutions or exchanges, you must validate your user by sending a digital copy of your ID or passport.
Once registered, if you are an expert in the field and looking for a new Forex network, you can start right off. But, on the other hand, if you enter the world of currency exchange for the first time, you will be pleased to know that they offer a risk-free account, which gives you virtual $ 1,000,000 to practice and develop the necessary skills.
This system allows you to increase your operations’ risk by multiplying the money invested –Like a virtual loan for just one operation.
Operating since 2011, FXTM has managed to develop its platforms to include the set of commercial applications MetaTrader 4 (MT4) and MetaTrader 5 (MT5). Also, it allows its traders to trade with 59 currency and CFD pairs, 11 indices, six metals, three energy contracts, and three cryptocurrencies.
As regards its tools, twice a day provides trading signals in more than a dozen instruments. These alerts include eight currency pairs with stop-loss and multiple levels of profit-taking.
A particularly striking feature is their low rate in commission-based accounts (ECN), the round shift commission (RT) is $ 4 per 100,000 units based on $ 2 per side per standard lot, a rate that is only bested by their Pro account.
A fact… FXTM has collected 27 international awards from 2013 to 2018, such as “Most Innovative Broker” of 2018
- FXTM Invest in the car trade.
- Offer CFDs for cryptocurrency.
- Regulated by the European Union, the United Kingdom, South Africa, Cyprus, and Belize.
- Certain types of markets are segmented through types of accounts (Pro and ECN).
- In ECN accounts, you can only add stop and limit levels after the execution of the exchange.
Operating since 2001, easyMarkets is one of the first and most reliable brokers that you can use. They offer an overwhelming possibility of trading by providing close to 200 instruments, including 97 currency pairs, 22 metals, 12 commodities, 15 indexes,and29 options, in addition to future contracts.
Here you can choose to operate on the online platform or apply the well-known and reliable MT4 software. Moreover, due to its development, its online platform is compatible with most internet browsers.
This option is advantageous if you start as a trader and your computer is not exactly in excellent condition. Its online platform has many instruments and is really light-weighted.
- Regulated in the European Union, Cyprus, and
- It offers three CFDs for cryptocurrencies.
- It operates with about 200 instruments.
- They offer execution tools and commercial protection without slippage.
- There is no Meta Trader 4 for the website nor news and headlines for the MT4 desktop app.
- Only offers by fixed spreads
Founded in 2009, it can be said that Vantage FX is an intermediary broker that has endeavored to provide its clients with as many platforms as possible for Forex trading, basing its web platform on MT4 and MT5 software, as well as offer to operate directly with these, also has ChartIQ and Zulutrade.
If you want to implement limits on the available leverage thresholds, Vantage FX employs account balances, applying several restrictions that start at amounts as small as $ 5,000 and then $ 10,000, where the maximum leverage is reduced.
Trading on your platform, you will have access to 38 currency pairs and 24 CFD on global indices, energy, metals, and bitcoin. Thus, it can be said that it is a platform for “retail” traders.
- It offers the MT4, MT5, ChartIQ, and Zulutrade platforms.
- Provide indemnity insurance for XL Catlin.
- It is only regulated in Australia.
- Poor customer service
- Few elements of negotiation.
- Leverage is drastically reduced from $ 5000 transactions onwards.
In existence since 2006, FxPro is one of the most trusted Forex trading business platforms. This broker currently operates stocks, indexes, metals, energy contracts, futures markets, and traditional currency pairs. It has clients in more than 170 countries and is strictly regulated.
FxPro offers its traders the traditional MT4 and MT5 platforms and a version with the FxPro brand of the cTrader platform developed by Spotware Systems. In addition, its online version and the mobile version is efficient.
Concerning the education you receive as a trader, FxPro combines its own cross-content with third-party content, thus maintaining a broad market focus.
- Regulated in the United Kingdom, the Bahamas, Cyprus, South Africa, and
- Clients in more than 170 countries.
- Excellent customer service.
- Their platform lacks improvement, is a little bit slow and confusing.
- The educational section is not easily accessible.
Pepperstone is an Australian broker who is operational since 2010 -regulated by local and United Kingdom institutions-. It uses the MT4 exchange platform and the range of cTrader, cAlgo, and cMirror platforms. It also offers third-party platforms for the social exchange of copies of companies such as ZuluTrade, Tradency, and Myfxbook.
Unfortunately, the education section is empty, so you will have to resort most of the time to other brokers to get advice, training, and learn to use the different tools of the platform well.
The Razor account model offers greater advantages than taxes or fees since it is based on a price structure built on commissions. Other options, like the standard one, are very far in this aspect.
- Compatible with most mobile devices.
- It allows trading CFD in Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, and
- Rich social exchange
- Relatively small market, just over 90 values.
- It does not have its own platform to run as a broker.
- Weak education section.
Established in 2007, this company of Australian origin now offers more than 100 instruments of exchange through 63 currency pairs and 41 CFD indexes, metals, cryptocurrencies, and futures contracts on the types of accounts available.
They use the popular platforms MT4, MT5, and cTrade, offering social copies through Myfxbook and the ZuluTrade platform. In addition, they provide compatible applications with Android, iOS, and iPad.
The news section is not available in its MT4 version, and the area dedicated to your education meets the minimum desirable standards for a broker.
- It offers MT5 web, as well as desktop suite MT4, MT5, and
- More than 100 tradable values.
- The MT4 does not have news headlines.
- They do not have their own broker platform.
- Regulated only in Australia.
Founded in 2006 in Ireland, AvaTrade has become a trusted online Forex broker. In fact, it is a leading company in its sector and official sponsor of the successful Manchester City team in recent years, as part of its campaign to reach a larger audience.
To prepare you as a trader, they have created a respectable education area, with videos, a practical eBook with trading strategies, and a section dedicated to beginners, which explains the simplest concepts to the correct ways to operate.
Besides, their customer service is available 24/7 in about 15 languages and is widely certified for their safety and laureate by different organizations such as The European or FXEmpire.
Initially, you must register with the broker. Completed this step, you can start your forex operations in any of the following platforms:
- MetaTrader 4
- Automatic Trading
- Mobile Trading
- Mac Trading
- Web Trading
Employing any such platform will depend on which one you feel most comfortable with.
Even though you are an experienced trader, it is important that you keep up with market movements and continuously train to improve your skills. Achieving success in the forex market will be possible through AvaTrade if you take advantage of their site’s available resources.
There are eBooks, videos, economic indicators, and various articles to instruct you as best as possible in the education section. Besides, they have a stock market calculator that can be very useful without leaving out the always necessary economic calendar.
- Operates cryptocurrency CFD trading in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, and Ripple.
- Regulated in the European Union, Japan, Australia, BVI, andSouth Africa.
- It has offices in 11 countries.
- Relatively few currency pairs, about 60.
- The ActTrader trading platform is not within the main offer.
- They do not have a proprietary platform.
In The End
Each of the options we have presented you are worthy of your trust and comply with international standards. In addition, they are supported on several platforms to allow you to choose the most comfortable one for you and benefit from its accessibility by having mobile applications developed to improve your experience and maximize efficiency when trading Forex.
Making the best decision will ease you a lot of trouble –And probably money-. If you are new to this world, AvaTrade is a great option to get started due to its amazingly interactive material, but if you are already good at charts and news, move forward to FXTM, where you will trade with a lower fee all around.