When looking for technology solutions for your business, you must be sure to evaluate all the options. For that reason, today, we bring you Grasshopper review, where we will evaluate this VOIP telephone communications service.
You may need telephone services for customer service or communication within your company, and this is where Grasshopper comes in.
This company has been a fairly viable option to replace AT&T Collaborate or central ring, which are a problem among the most popular options in the market.
What is Grasshopper Call System?
Grasshopper is a virtual telephone system designed for small businesses.
Through its service, you can get a phone number for your customers to communicate with you quickly, efficiently, and securely while complementing your business image with a representative contact number.
Among other things, Grasshopper allows you:
- Get a local number for a free connection.
- Create direct ports to an existing phone number
- Unlimited texts and calls for a number or group of business numbers
- Call Forwarding
- Unlimited extension creation
- Distribution and forwarding of voicemail messages to your mailbox
- Android and iOS compatible mobile application
- Desktop application for Windows 7 onwards or Mac
Is Grasshopper Legit?
This is a company with several years in the market and a portfolio of customers quite important. Besides, this online service has several positive reviews quite prominent in programs such as Trustpilot.
How much does Grasshopper cost?
At the time of writing this review, Grasshopper has three pricing options:
1. Account only
This type of account offers the following for a price of $26 per month:
- A local number or toll-free
- 3 Plus extensions
- Unlimited minutes for home calls
- Unlimited text messages
- Transcription of voicemail to mail
2. Partner Account
The Partner account has a cost of $44 per month and offers the following benefits:
- Three local numbers or toll-free
- Up to 6 Plus extensions
- Unlimited text messages and minutes for local calls
- Voicemail transcript to your email for each phone added to the service
3. Small business account
That third option is intended for small businesses and has a fee of $80 per month. In exchange for this, it offers the following benefits:
- Five local phone numbers or toll-free
- Unlimited extensions
- Minutes for unlimited local calls and text messages
- Voicemail transcript to your email for each phone added
Among other things, the service offered by Grasshopper has the following benefits:
- It is relatively profitable, although opting for options such as Central Ring can be cheaper
- Is considered one of the best VOIP calling systems currently available
- It has some advanced options, such as standby music and automated attendance.
However, this application falls short concerning several aspects:
- It does not offer video calling, instant messaging, screen sharing, or conference call.
- Does not allow pair of software is subscription tools like Outlook 365
- Allows users to download the tool as an extension for their browser
- Requires download of separate software to operate
- And besides, the price is a little high compared with the most common options.
Terms of service
While other companies, such as AT&T, offer slightly more personalized contracts, Grasshopper only allows you to choose between three service options without a contract.
The good thing is that with this option, you have the option to cancel your subscription at any time, plus the company offers a 30-day guarantee with a total refund.
Grasshopper can be a good option if you start a business and increase your professional image through a contact phone.
On the other hand, it has several advantages compared to other VOIP services in the market, being the main one because it offers packages with most services included and the option to receive your voice messages transcribed to your email.
Besides, it is a completely virtual work element, so you don’t need to make a significant work equipment investment to start using it. You could even start having your calls through the computer.
We hope this review has been useful to you. Take a look at Grasshopper and see if the options it offers are useful for your current business.
Keep in mind that you can try it for 30 days with nothing to lose.Visit Grasshopper Call System