Hulu TV Review – Watch Shows and Movies
Hulu TV is a website owned by the Walt Disney Company and 21 Century Fox, which provides streaming services. The Hulu TV service is characterized by transmitting original productions to television programs, films, and series.
It differs from other platforms such as Netflix and Amazon Prime Video because its episodes are transmitted immediately after being on open television.
How does it work?
Within the services that Hulu offers, we can find live and on-demand broadcasting of at least 60 television channels related to news, and sports, television programs, also can be seen, movies (HBO Max, Cinemax, FX), original series, and channels for children (Disney Chanel), and ESPN.
This platform can be used in a wide range of devices such as android phones, iPhones, iPads, browsers on your computer, smart TV, and video game consoles, including PlayStation 3, Playstation 4, and Xbox 360.
Another interesting element that you can get is that since May 2020, numerous accessibility features have taken into account people with disabilities, with strategies such as voice command and keyboard shortcuts to navigate your application, website, subtitle display, descriptive audio screen, JAWS screen readers (PC / Mac), VoiceOver (Apple) TalkBack (Android).
All plans have a 30-day free trial and common features such as a library of over 80,000 TV episodes and movies. In addition, you can have up to 6 user profiles and watch two screens simultaneously.
- The basic plan, Hulu, costs $5.99 monthly and is the most popular. It has a promotion if you cancel the year comes out at $ 59.99.
- The next plan is Hulu without ads, costing $ 11.99 per month. But, as its header says, the advantage is that it has no ads on the broadcast and attached the option to download and watch.
- As for Hulu+ live TV, you will have to pay $54 99 per month, and it includes all the above plus 65 live channels and TV guides, and you can record up to 50 hours with DVR cloud storage. There are no commercials + live TV subscription plans for $60.99 per month.
Furthermore, some paid add-ons can be added only to the plans with live TV within their services.
Concerning the payment methods accepted to complete your subscription, Hulu offers you credit card options, including American Express, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover. In addition, Hulu also offers payment platforms such as PayPal, Venmo, and Gift Card.
Is it reliable?
Hulu is backed by major companies such as Walt Disney Company, 21st Century Fox, Comcast, and take over Warner-owned by at&t, it currently has over 25 million subscribers making it one of the most used platforms, being the third most popular streaming tv in the country, and continues to grow its market.
- No need to buy or rent equipment to access the programming.
- You can have recent episodes of your favorite programs available.
- You can watch more than 50 live channels.
- Also, you can use a variety of devices to access their programming.
- It is one of the most economical streaming television companies in the market.
- You don’t get the option to view content offline.
- Sometimes live TV is not as good as cable due to internet speeds or traffic.
- It is only available in the United States and Japan.
- If you are going to broadcast from multiple devices, you will require ample bandwidth.
However, those who use it usually reflect that the versions you have not unsubscribed from without an advertisement are usually somewhat tedious.
The internal navigation to find what you need is usually not very friendly, and if you have to rewind some part of what you are seeing, an advertisement appears again that you must see since if you remove it, it turns off the program.
Hulu continues to grow in the streaming industry. Its free one-month proposal to learn about this provider’s benefits allows you to evaluate if it’s a good option for you and decide about its services. It must continue to improve to consolidate and see what it brings by 2021.Visit Hulu