Lightspeed Trading is a discount broker offering services to institutional and retail investors and anyone who wants to undertake something. The deal here is that they sell themselves as the most complete and accessible option on the platform market.
To see if this is true, we prepared you a full Lightspeed review. So let’s get going.
What is Lightspeed?
This program offers regular investors access to some of the same powerful tools that hedge fund managers use to keep track and control massive portfolios.
Lightspeed Trading aims to meet a particular type of investor’s needs: a very active trader who works in high volume transactions and wants cheap and fast trades. In other words, they only aim for professional traders.
This company contributes to professional and economic growth and focuses on providing services and attention to advanced traders, day traders, option traders, futures traders. Furthermore, their platform can be found under 5 different presentations:
- LS Trader
- Livevol X
- RealTick Pro
- Web/Mobile Trader.
Even when Lightspeed supports all traders who want to belong to their family, you are more likely to enjoy the immediacy of the services if you are a professional advanced trader.
What does it offer?
This company works with its clients’ well-being in mind and dedicates itself to them to obtain a great deal of knowledge and guarantee speed and success.
Lightspeed offers its clients webinars on topics relevant to trade, industry, economics, news updates, research and education capabilities, and trains operators to develop further what they have learned and achieve positive results.
They also have the right risk management software to monitor their positions and risks at any time.
Among the different presentations that Lightspeed shows, the Web/Mobile app stands out as it is used to capture and perform transactions.
This tool is designed to generate the same function as downloadable trading platforms. Yet, it has low hardware requirements while keeping almost 70% of the professional graphic tools.
It also offers real-time data transmission, no monthly software fee, and no monthly data fees. Thanks to this, it is considered one of the most affordable and accessible platforms. The company offers some of the lowest options fees available online.
Within its features, you can find:
- Streaming Level 1 Dating
- Out of hours trade
- Actions and options
- Custom design
- Watch lists
Traditional downloadable trading platforms would be the other that Lightspeed has to offer you. These are platforms designed for professionals working within the fast-moving electronic market.
Their main features are:
- Advanced graphics packages.
- Level II order entry system, which can be fully customized.
- Link windows and customization.
- Real-time profit and loss of information.
- Advanced precision and intelligent destination preferences for routing and order management.
- API is available for connection to custom and third-party applications.
About Livevol X
This platform handles execution that combines its intelligence with advanced options trading capabilities and sophisticated risk analysis. In this regard, LivevolX provides a complete catalog of features to identify trading opportunities and, in turn, allows you to create, design, adapt, and saving strategies.
- Execution of orders
- It has risk analysis, position, and everything that has to do with trade.
- Allows you to build and save the design
- Presents an analysis with historical data
- Brokerage account information
- Components of analysis options.
Advantages of working with Lightspeed:
- Operations are completed quickly and seamlessly.
- Excellent trading tools provide access to the tools used by professional investment firms.
- If you execute 250 or more trades per month, you will enjoy Lightspeed discounts.
Disadvantages of working with Lightspeed:
- It is an only positive and great advantage for active traders, as the platform was structured for this profile.
- The fee schedule can be a bit complicated to understand.
- A minimum of $10,000 is required to open your account –We told you this was only for high-performance traders.
- The mobile app lacks some desktop app tools –The most important ones, such as the AI and saved alarms.
To Sum Up
Lightspeed is recognized and very successful within its branch. This company has had a positive reach among almost all professional traders who tried it and is a great option if you are looking for tools to make trading your full-time job.
On the downside, you need to be sure about this “trading for a living” part since the initial investment is brutal compared to options such as e-Toro or Avatrade. Yet, the discounts, transaction fees, and extra content are 100% worth it if you are up to it. Give Lightspeed a try and let us know your experience!Visit Lightspeed