6 Best Photo Sharing Sites Like Foodgawker
Photo-sharing sites are pretty common nowadays, especially when it comes to keeping your memories safe.
In this regard, Foodgawker has been around for a while at the mountain’s peak, but it is mainly thought of for people who love to share food pictures.
For this reason, we decided to bring you a list of the best 6 places to keep and share yours! So keep on reading:Visit Foodgawker
Opening our list of the best sites to share photos on the web in the style of Foodgawker is TasteSpotting, which is undoubtedly one of the most extensive and outstanding blog services in the world of gastronomy.
And if you don’t know what TasteSpotting is, we will summarize it in simple words: recipes in photos. And no, it is not a joke. It is real. On this site, you will be able to locate photos of almost any recipe you can imagine to put them into practice as soon as possible in your home.
- It is easy and simple to register and create your account on the website.
- You can upload the photos you want with the recipes of your favorite dishes.
- You will be able to insert the links that redirect the audience directly to your blog if you want.
TasteSpotting is a website where you can find and share photos about one of the most popular guilty pleasures worldwide: food. So get inspired and take your culinary creations beyond the web to the table of those who visualize and save your recipes for use with their loved ones.
Another online community where you can show off your best photographs, images, and illustrations, is Dribbble, which works as a website to self-promote your web designs or graphic designs and many other areas involving creativity.
It has 10 years belonging to the wide cyberspace since its creation in 2009 and has about 460,000 users making use of it to bring out their best work and collaborations for the enjoyment of all.
- Paid subscription system that allows you to access additional features.
- On its website, you will be able to explore multiple categories such as blogs, top designers, playoffs, or shots.
- In Dribbble, you can hire highly qualified designers to work for your company.
The main disadvantage of Dribbble, and the one that has become a reason for criticism for certain artists, is the fact that to belong to this community of designers who seek to expose their ideas and works to the public, you must be invited by another artist who is already registered on the website.
Besides this, the platform is only available in English and is quite wordy, so you will have to make your arrangements if that’s not your first language.
And speaking of sharing photos and beautiful images, another one that can’t escape our list of the best photo-sharing sites is Fancy. Although visually similar to another great photo board community, the interface is different.
There are no “likes” or comments at Fancy that can distract you from the real mission you have: viewing the best quality photos, images, and designs. Its interface is simple and very clean, taking you directly to what you are looking for and giving you the possibility to add it to your collections.
This e-commerce website has, for the most part, an audience from the United States, but it has managed to cover other borders, such as India, France, and China.
Possibility to buy some of the things you see in photos and images (through the redirect links to other websites, although the idea of being able to do it directly from Fancy’s website very soon is maintained).
- Easy access to the platform through your Facebook or Twitter account.
- Send a “Fancy Box” as a gift to your friends.
- You will be able to follow Fancy accounts whose content adheres to your tastes and affinities.
Well, after strolling through all the categories presented by Fancy.com, you’ll realize that all the images you’re looking for in categories such as Kitchen & Bar, Home Decor, Art, and even Accessories and Shoes, you have it in this website with a simple but attractive design.
Juxtapost is another platform to discover quite attractive and quality images and photographs. As a member, you will be able to get closer to other community members and see what’s new on its posting walls.
Tag, share, and discover hundreds of new images from any category. Juxtapost is undoubtedly one of the best photo-sharing sites you will find. If your thing is to appreciate food or get good recipes in photos, on this web platform, you will surely find what you are looking for because there is plenty of valuable content to appreciate.
- You will be able to mark, share, and discover new images and amazing photos within the walls of the Juxtapost community.
- Follow people and friends who share the same tastes and affinities.
- You do not require an invitation to access Juxtapost, unlike other websites.
- Keep the content you submit private (the site gives you a URL where you can unlock the view of your private walls temporarily for your visitors).
- It has a great collaborative wall tool for school projects and design firms to create a multi-person link.
- If you want to have all your account information, no problem, you can easily export it to an Excel table with all the information on your posts, including direct links and descriptions.
- Zoom in and preview all the images that catch your eye.
The list of features and advantages of using the Juxtapost platform is long. However, in contrast to them, a not-so-nice feature (not to mention a disadvantage because it certainly is not) is the website design in general, which may not be as attractive to the community that mostly consists of young people between 18 and 24 years.
Of course, Pinterest was a yes or yes in our list of web platforms to share and discover interesting photos and images.
Its popularity is more than certified; on that, we all agree. It has a multilingual platform, which has allowed it to reach many corners of the world, creating a global community to post, share, and “paint” attractive images with informative or recreational value.
- Sign up with your email or log indirectly by linking your Google account.
- Its motto of “less is more” allows you to find just what you’re looking for without having to embellish the web with unnecessary paraphernalia. Straight to the point.
- Its interface is simple, clear, and intuitive, giving it an excellent usability feature.
- As a user, you can create countless boards of everything you’re passionate about, whether it’s your content or what you like best from other community users, to share publicly (or save it just for yourself).
- Like other large communities that now reign supreme among social networks, such as Instagram and Path, Pinterest is presented as a 100% visual platform.
- There is no Gold, VIP, or Premium. On Pinterest, all users are at the same level, enjoying the same services.
Of course, being one of the most popular nowadays and becoming a new phenomenon very much like Instagram (with a “pin” interface and not “like”), there are certain weaknesses that can be seen, such as the fact that spam links can be generated, since you can link any existing link to your posts, but not all users are as responsible as you are so that it can be a problem.
The link spam is also added to the shopping spam, which could be another of the great weaknesses presented in the platform, but has not generated greater risk. Finally, of course, it should be mentioned that a few more websites also have similarities in terms of interface and design, so it should be kept in constant innovation.
And closing our list of the best photo-sharing sites like Foodgawker, we have Yummly, which, as its name indicates, refers to delicious things like food, sweets, and everything in the world of gastronomy.
This web platform allows you to visualize in a super-easy way a great number of recipes that are adapted to your wishes and needs, as well as your tastes, of course. In addition, it presents you with recipes that already exist on other websites of the same style, such as FoodNetwork, Epicurious, or even Martha Stewart’s website, or AllRecipes, combining them all in one place so that you don’t miss a thing.
- Easy and quick registration to become part of the community.
- Set your preferences and find the recipes that fit exactly what you’re looking for.
- Discover new recipes every day, and even edit existing ones if necessary.
- Import your recipes to share with the world.
- Please print out your favorite recipes so you can have them at your fingertips.
Yummly is presented as a novel platform, so customize your preferences and establish specifically what special requirements you have (whether calories, portions, etc.). The web provides a fairly personalized experience.
In the end
Sharing your photos or any of your artistic work somewhere is important for many reasons, and here you get amazing sites to get started. When it comes to food, sure, Foodgawker is amazing, but Pinterest, Dribble, and Fancy are also great sites, especially if what you got is art or design.