Best Design by Artists Sites Like Society6
As an artist, it is a must to make yourself known! Sites like Society6 exist for that purpose. Here, you can find people and build a network where you can expose your art. Design by Artists sites Like Society6 are meant to connect your art with new people.
These sites must offer a few features tho if you want to campaign with them and boost your creative productivity:
- You need the site to have a great user pool of artists and real people buying your stuff.
- Make sure that intellectual property conditions are favorable
- Try out sites that allow you to withdraw your money easily (good withdrawal conditions and methods)
- Give priority to sites that make it easy for future clients to buy your art
Knowing what you look for in design by artist sites like Society6 is the first step. Now, whether you work with design, drawing, sculptures, or any craftmanship, in our list, you will find the perfect sites to make a name out of what you love. But let’s talk about Society6 a bit first:
SOCIETY6 is a social networking platform where artists and designers can make themselves known; it has a showcase with direct sales of the printed works of the creators that make up this community.
- With Society6, you don’t need technical knowledge to open your online business.
- This platform comes pre-configured from the interface to the payment method.
- You can access a large existing customer base, but Redbubble has thousands of buyers.
- You can access unique products with original designs.
- On Society6, when selling, your work appears partially under your brand.
- You can’t have your URL or your Brand on the packaging.
- You can’t customize the shopping experience.
It is a platform with a lot of visitor traffic and has customers of thousands of competent sellers for visitors’ attention, being a good platform for artists. And allowing you to monetize your work, and you can create your store.
While Society6 has access to a large existing customer base, Redbubble has thousands of regular buyers who access them looking for products with original designs. It is not the only alternative to put your name out in the world:Visit Society6
It is a platform where you can create and sell customized products. It offers some of the best lowest prices in the industry. Compared to Printfull, the print quality is better. It also contains easy drag-and-drop tools that are participant friendly.
- This site offers print suppliers samples to ensure the final products look exactly as they envisioned.
- It has more than 300 products ready to customize.
- Printify and Printfull stand out as the two largest print-on-demand services.
- It is a convenient tool for new users.
- The print quality is not that good.
- Makes the ordering process as simple as possible.
- It presents slowness sometimes in the program.
Printify is a print-on-demand and dropshipping platform designed to help online merchants to make more money easily. It allows anyone to own their business with the lowest investment and risk.
A user-created, art-based, print-on-demand, user-created print-on-demand product marketplace, it is a kind of Amazon that offers several products online, Redbubble and Spciety6, both of which stand out for their number of buyers.
- In this one, you can sell your works in everyday products.
- It is an online marketplace for independent artists.
- This is an easy and simple platform.
- It offers you the product for you to place the design and put it for sale.
- It is through this platform you must register to start selling your products.
- The difference between Redbubble and Society6 is the pricing system.
- This site doesn’t seem to do anything to make your design get a lot of likes or not on the networks.
It is a platform where you find all the products printed and stamped, especially for the user, so that you can enjoy them. It has an international network of companies responsible for production and shipping to almost anywhere in the world.
It is an e-commerce platform, easy to use for creators, sales, merchandise, or digital products. Unlike Society6, Sellfy works great for any digital content creator difference. Sellfy is a small to medium-sized business with standard plans.
- This platform sells directly on social media.
- With this one, you can create your website or anywhere else with a custom storefront.
- It is effortless to use to sell digital products.
- You can sell physical products and tangible items from your Sellfy storefront.
- It has simple tools with a difference from other platforms.
- On this site, your storefront does not have to be a website.
- This site should not facilitate repeat purchases, engaging customers in what you like.
Sellfy is a platform that offers mainly tools to sell digital material, e-books, music videos, and more. This is aimed at creatives such as designers, writers, and musicians and is an easy-to-use e-commerce platform.
This platform is a designer printing company allowing users to sell custom t-shirts, mugs, and leggings. You can upload your design. Sunfrog’s affiliate commissions are quite generous for being an easy platform to earn money. Unlike Gearbubble, it charges a fee for each product.
- Their specialty is customization in their designs.
- It is a community for designers and buyers.
- It has good printing quality.
- It has varied items with exclusive and quality designs.
- This site is not properly optimized for sales compared to other platforms.
- Has limited font options for custom t-shirts.
- The quality of the print is sometimes not the same as it appears in the photo.
Sunfrog is a legitimate company that provides excellent customer service. You can contact them if you have any questions or problems, the print quality is outstanding, and you can make a lot of money selling their designs. It is a community for designers and buyers.
It is an online store tool for artists and creators. It is simple to create a store and manage a creative business. Also, it is a small and independent company while Shopify has a large following, Big Cartel, on the other hand, has a good number of fans, which makes it a more balanced platform.
- It is the most balanced online platform.
- It has simple e-commerce tools.
- Big Cartel has creativity. It is considered one of the best.
- It is easy to sell and has a good onboarding process.
- Website features lack depth.
- In its theme, designs are not efficient.
- It has limited customization options.
Big Cartel is Built primarily to make it easy for small businesses to take care of individual items. It also supports some apps for domain providers, payment processors, store management, manufacturers, and shipping.
Artwork Heroes Is a platform for the first collaborative marketplace for selected, affordable, unlimited edition art prints that support artists from around the world and small charities. Unlike Serendipity, a donation platform for new generations, it allows artists to exhibit and market their art prints.
- This is an innovative route to market,
- It has exceptional trading strategies.
- Artwork Heroes has a great social impact.
- It is the first collaborative marketplace for selected art prints.
- If you want it to work, you must follow up your campaign with social media or any other means of exposure.
This platform allows artists to exhibit and market their art prints, being the first collaborative, affordable, unlimited edition marketplace supporting artists worldwide. Professional and amateur artists submit artwork, photos, designs, paintings, and more.
At The End
While you can campaign your art projects with Artwork Heroes and use Socety6 to boost your final results, leaving aside sites like Big Cartel and SunFrog is not the best tip. Try to look at your art as a business, make sure to exploit all that is needed for it to grow, and you will see cashable results shortly!
If you enjoyed these sites Like Society6, you could take a look at our website for many interesting categories like Lifestyle and Entertainment as examples.