Today we bring you our Ulta Beauty review, where we will dig in to see if this brand is operating according to its offer. Ulta Salon, Cosmetics & Fragance Inc. is a company that entered the market in 1990 and has at least 500 brands in the beauty industry, including new entrepreneurs and established brands.
Ulta Beauty review
Furthermore, the company offers a stock of 25,000 products and 45,000 associates. They also claim that their main objective is to be the largest beauty retailer in the United States.
How does it work?
Ulta Beauty has a website adapted to e-commerce from where you can purchase their products and check prices. Categories are varied and have a collection of Ulta as a private label. This company is characterized by distributing products such as fragrance cosmetics, skincare, haircare, and salon services.
If you use the online store, the way to purchase the products is to add the products to your kart. Check your email, where you will receive a confirmation of your order with step-by-step instructions. When your order is ready, you can go to the store and pick them up (it is necessary to carry your ID) or request a delivery to the address you propose.
Ulta Beauty ships to the United States, Alaska, Hawaii, P.O. boxes, and APO/FPO addresses.
Ulta Beauty Offer and Promotion
Now let’s talk about their promotions. The site offers stack points, which become credits for your purchases: For online purchases, points will be credited to your account within 72 hours after your order is shipped. The minimum you need to make them effective is 100 points; here we leave the values: 100pts equals $3 250-$8; 500-$17.50; 750-$30, 1000-$50, 2000-$125.
As for their affiliate program, this is free, you have to subscribe by providing your first and last name, address, city, state, zip code, phone number, valid email address, and date of birth, and they will send you offers.
To accumulate points, you make your usual purchases and get rewards for them. The program has different levels:
- Basic membership: is based on earning 1pt for every $ you make in your purchase, it does not require a minimum of purchases, and you opt for a gift on your birthday and multiply 2x during your birthday month the number of points you accumulate that month.
- Platinum members: earn 1.25 points for every dollar or 25% more, a minimum annual expenditure of $500 is required, and you get the above benefits by attaching a $10 coupon for your birthday, and the accumulated points do not expire.
- Diamond Members: Achieving Diamond status requires a minimum annual expenditure of $ 1200. You earn 1.5 points with 50% more. Complement all the above benefits with free shipping for orders over $25.
How much does it cost?
Each product’s cost varies. What we can mention is that the forms of payment are varied in the case of online purchases except for Ultimate Rewards Mastercard (cards issued by them), Visa Mastercard, Discover, American Express, PayPal, and Afterpay where you pay the first installment at the time of purchase, and the rest over time (4 equal installments every two weeks).
Here are the shipping methods and delivery times:
- Standard costs $5.95 and has an estimated delivery date of between 3 and 8 days.
- Accelerated with a cost of $9.95 and an estimated delivery date between 3 and 4 working days.
- Premium shipping costs $16.95, and its duration varies between 2 and 3 working days.
Is it reliable?
Everything indicates that it is an option for your purchases of beauty products, totally reliable, not only is it dedicated to electronic commerce, since you can attend if it is your taste, some of the more than 900 physical stores.
- Among its plans is the expansion to Canada.
- It has a great online platform, fast and secure.
- It has in its stock a great number of brands and products
- Allows you to earn points through banner advertising, if you have a website
- The site has a lot of information; it is easy to get lost reading everything.
- There are many conditions to apply to promotions.
- The shipments usually take longer than stipulated.
- Certain conditions apply to the shipment of products
From our perspective, Ulta Beauty becomes a good option for purchasing products associated with beauty from home, given its variety and prices that fit each budget and its many promotions and services worth investigating. The main complaints come from their shipping services and customer service system in case of complaints or doubts.
If you enjoyed this Ulta Beauty review, we invite you to check out similar articles on our website.Visit Ultra Beauty