WatchMaxx is a family business with 20 years of quality experience and investment since 2004. They are independent distributors of the most selected brands of watches. And, despite their target audience being men with age and financial capacity for a luxury watch, their inventory also includes ladies’ watches, as well as glasses for them.
Furthermore, they claim that by being independent distributors they can obtain authentic watches at an affordable price. If you are looking for a particular style or color you let them know and they will research for you. They are also able to sell watches and other accessories in bulk if that is your need. Some of the brands you will get are:
- Tag Heuer
What exactly do they do?
How they get these watches and accessories is a mystery. They’ve not authorized dealers of any brand. But making a purchase is very simple by using this site. Just add the item to the cart and complete the purchase process with the method of your choice. They indicate that your data is safe with procedures endorsed by Norton and McAfee.
Exploring their catalog is very simple. You only need to select the category you are looking for and the watches will be displayed on the same home page. They have a section for final sales where they place their special offers.
On the other hand, their return policies and other necessary information are easily accessible at the bottom of the home page.
Does it cost anything?
All products sold on this website are luxury products. As indicated by them they have a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty. They do not have free shipping, so you will have to pay for shipping. However, they do offer a $15 coupon valid for your first purchase.
The items selected for final sale are fairly reasonably priced. And in the product catalog, they mark those that have a special discount. These discounts on selected merchandise can exceed 50%. Another saving feature is that they offer a repair service for up to two years.
Is it reliable?
After analyzing the site we can say that they have a high criterion of the concept of customer service. For example, they make sure that all their items comply with the following list:
- 100% genuine watches and accessories.
- Original manufacturer’s packaging, including the original user’s guide and accompanying materials.
- Protection guarantee.
- Carrying the original manufacturer’s serial number.
- Flexible return and exchange policies.
But by corroborating their reputation we get different opinions. At Sitejabber their rating is legendary. They have 4.8 out of 5 stars out of almost 10,000 ratings. Customers indicate that they comply with quality standards and exchange or refund policies.
While at Trustpilot they have a poor 2.3 out of 5 stars, although this is based on 13 comments. Complaints are of all kinds. Some indicated that the watch stopped shortly after and was not covered by the warranty. Others mentioned very poor customer service. And they even accused them of fraud.
- com sells only 100% authentic, brand new merchandise.
- You will find very low prices on top quality products.
- They sell watches and accessories for men and women.
- If you need to sell wholesale or corporate level can attend your request.
- You can buy parts of watches when yours has suffered an accident.
- Many customers indicated that they comply with the delivery time.
- They have a two-year warranty plus the manufacturer’s warranty.
- You will have access to the most exclusive brands in this type of accessories.
- They have 20 years of experience in selling luxury watches and accessories.
- They offer offers on selected merchandise.
- They’ve received accusations from con artists.
- They don’t put their physical address on the website, which creates distrust.
- The quality of customer service looks inconsistent.
- They could improve their warehouse system, sometimes purchases are not completed due to lack of stock.
- They have not authorized distributors of any brand.
Watchmaxx is a company specialized in luxury watches and accessories at affordable prices. Despite not having a contract with any brand they offer the best for your consumption. They do not indicate where their base of operations is, but you have several channels for customer service at your disposal.
The offers you will get here are hard to be found anywhere else. But their reputation on customer feedback platforms is inconsistent. However, they are accredited by organizations such as eBay and the Better Business Bureau. In the end, it is up to you if you like something from their stock. Besides, it is very nice that they accept different forms of payment within the United States, including Paypal.Visit WatchMaxx