HireWriters is a nice site to get started in your writing career as a freelancer; on the other hand, it is also a great place to get content if you are on the other side of the table. Nevertheless, the site is now only available for US-based clients and writers which leaver the rest of the world outside.
Therefore, here is a list with a nice alternative for freelance writing sites like HireWriters.Visit HireWriters
When you think of a website to hire writers you want to use the best freelance writing sites. With HireWriters you will be able to find quality writers guaranteed at reasonable prices. But other platforms like Fiverr also give you similar opportunities.
It has a fairly large base of freelancers for you. If you need them to have a skill, you can use the filter to improve your search. As a freelancer, you will have to build up a reputation to get the best offers.
When you hire a freelancer, you have to decide the level of quality you want. For about 300 words, you could pay between $5 and more than $20.
In general, the site has a healthy community. The following list explains how the writers are rated:
- A new lender means you are new to the site, but you don’t necessarily have little time to write.
- Level One Provider: you have been on the site for about two months and have submitted 10 projects that your clients have been satisfied with.
- Lender level two: you have about four months on-site, you have delivered 50 optimal projects within the time frame they reach this level.
- Top Provider: has about six months on-site and delivered 100 excellent projects earning at least $20,000.
- Easy to use.
- Useful filter to find the right freelancer.
- Prices according to the market.
- As a freelancer, it’s hard to get jobs in the beginning.
- The customer service team is not very efficient.
- If you are a freelancer, you should know that Fiverr keeps 20% of what you earn.
This is an easy to use web platform with a system that allows you to hire the freelancer you need. But with new policies that are driving them away. So, the site is great for clients but not so much for freelancers, thus reducing the offer.
back to menu ↑
TextBroker is a content writing factory founded in 2007 (one of the first). It’s a great website if you’re looking to hire someone to generate content for your site. Besides, It has a respectable writing community.
This site Communicates freelancers with potential clients. Clients post job ads with the specifications they need. You analyze the ad to see if it fits your skills.
Moving on, they rate writers with a system that ranges from 2 to 5 stars. You complete a test when you register the user that places you somewhere according to your ability. The price is related to this rating:
- 2 stars: 0.7 cents for each word.
- 3 stars: 1.0 cents for each word.
- 4 stars: 1.4 cents for each word.
- 5 stars: 5 cents for each word
When it comes to reliability, with a fairly large community, this is one of the most reliable options available. But the rates are below other similar sites. Also, as a freelancer, you are vulnerable to the most demanding customers.
- With the trial rating, you can win projects from the start.
- You can analyze the writer’s or client’s profile in detail.
- Reputable writer’s community.
- Low rates.
- Low client pool.
This site works like an online community specialized in written content development with a lot of experience. In the end, Ideal for quality freelancers with little experience but won’t give you good money in the long run.
As for clients, things change, the content is reviewed to be always the best, and the prices are quite low (So, just like before, great for clients and not so much for the writers).
back to menu ↑
This online work center allows clients and writers to contact each other to develop written content. This alternative allows writers to rate and leave customer comments. The site rates writers based on the results of the projects they can win.
As a freelancer, you will have a great challenge trying to win your first projects. But the effort is worth it. The rates are quite competitive for freelancers compared to other platforms. If you are a customer, these guarantee a good job.
- Standard: $4.5/1000 words.
- Premium: $11.5/1000 words.
- Elite: $20.25/1000 words.
- Premium Plus: $72/1000 words.
As the number of words increases or decreases, so makes the money you can earn. Besides, there are no more risks in using this website than using any other. Although you should know, as a writer, that payments are usually delayed.
- If in three days, the client does not approve the article, the platform makes the payment.
- Customers can receive their items in a short time.
- More money is made by improving the rating.
- Best writing site to a career in.
- Rates may be high for clients when compared to other platforms.
- The platform does not maintain continuous communication with its members.
- They keep between 30 and 35% of the price as commission.
- Leveling up to elite is almost impossible if you got even 1 single 4-stars review.
The members of this community of written content are monitored to ensure the quality of the site. This ensures a safe place to work for clients and writers. On the other hand, top content is quite expensive but is guaranteed to come from impeccable writers.
back to menu ↑
Upwork is one of the most recognized platforms for finding freelancers. Besides, you can get professionals in other fields of the digital world in this job bank.
This site uses freelancers in digital professions, which includes written content development. Through a portfolio and confirmation of identity, freelancers are guaranteed to be who they say they are and professionals in the area they are applying for.
As a writer, you set the price of your work. But consider the commissions, which decrease as you accumulate work:
- 20% commission on the first $500
- 10% commission for billing over $500 up to $10,000
- 5% commission when turnover exceeds $10,000.
On the other hand, as a client, you get to pay a small fee for your deposits, and rates are subject to the writer you hire.
One thing that speaks well of the site is that they offer payment on deposit, which often benefits customers and writers. Besides, based on their reputation, they are one of the most respected sites in the industry.
- Top-quality technical support.
- Low commissions.
- Payment mediation.
- Many bots monitor the platform.
- Logging in can be an overwhelming process.
- Many low-quality freelancers register.
Upwork is a reliable platform for payment guarantee. Recently it has been flooded with inexperienced writers and has failed to debug users who are not properly trained. Nevertheless, if you look for the profiles instead of the prices, you can get some great content done at a nice rate.
back to menu ↑
It is another of the most popular platforms for hiring professionals online. Here you can find writers from different parts of the world at low prices.
It has over 7 million professionals online to work in different areas. Although the user menu has many options, navigating through the site is easy and intuitive.
Freelancer does not charge for registration on the site or commissions, but they make money in other ways. As a freelancer, you have to certify your skills in $5 tests, and the most prominent users pay membership. As a customer, you can pay a fee to have your ad listed at the top.
Furthermore, although it is possible to find quality freelancers at low prices, this platform presents a problem. There are too many users, which can make a nuisance browsing the site. If you are willing to live with that, then it is for you.h
- High-quality freelancers at a good price.
- Online members from different parts of the world.
- Many tools to find what you are looking for.
- The quality may be low.
- You have to pay to unsubscribe.
- Hidden fees.
This Online platform is dedicated to getting the freelancers you need. But you have to be careful about the quality of the content you receive. And if you’re a freelancer, you have to select the project you want to work on carefully since the price is set without specifying the work to be done.
back to menu ↑
This platform brings together well-qualified freelancers to provide a first-class service. This has an impact on their rates.
The site strives for competent freelancers. But they don’t explain how they qualify these freelancers. As a freelancer, you can choose your skills to be found by customers who need them.
They have a rather complicated fee system that charges a 2.95% to 11.95% fee for each transaction to freelancers. And it’s related to the type of membership you choose. There are three types:
- Basic: $0.
- Basic+: $8.95 per month.
- Professional: $15.95 per month.
All the online help content allows you to understand how they charge their fees, but it isn’t effortless. Besides, many users have recently complained about being scammed by freelancers.
- It has time tracker software.
- Up to 20% discount for professional-level members.
- Good quality freelancers (mostly).
- Freelancers can erase bad grades.
- It can be difficult to understand the method they use to apply fees.
- Fees for each transaction are high.
The website is dedicated to offering quality freelancers. But that has been invaded by scammers. Their collection methods are hard to understand.
back to menu ↑
This website has freelancers specially dedicated to the academic area. They are also able to serve customers from about 50 countries.
The writers who work with them must complete different tests to become part of their team. And the best qualified by clients are PRO and PRO-Light level. These people are responsible for carrying out clients’ academic assignments.
The rates on this site are flat. And considering factors like delivery time and the selected freelancer, you will pay according to this list:
- Full report: $9.99 to $44.99 per page.
- One edition: $5.99 up to $26.99 per page
- Single selection questions: $0.99 up to $4.4 per page.
- Troubleshooting: $14.99 to $64.99 per problem solved.
- Slide show: $4.99 to $21.99 per slide.
You can rest assured that they deliver what they promise. But you must determine if you like the quality of the work. There are many conflicting opinions online.
- The team is professional and responsible.
- No hidden fees.
- Available to academics from 50 countries.
- High prices, considering the type of customer.
- Must improve customer service quality.
- Pervasive order form.
The Service of academic writers of acceptable quality is always a bit higher than blog writing. In this regard, the site is ideal for students with tight schedules; but you must have a decent income to pay for the site’s freelancers’ services.
In the end
When looking for written texts for your blog or any other type of content, the best idea is to find a freelancer to trust in a long-term relationship. On the other hand, freelancers are easier to develop in sites where their talent is measured on a contract portfolio instead of fighting for each contract.
Sites like Guru and Upwork are widely recommended, although iWriter is a nice place if you need a quick turnaround.