Have you ever heard of CBD recipes? I am sure you must haven’t heard about them. The reason is that we are not familiar with this aspect of cannabinoids. We consume them in gummies, candies, capsules, and related forms. But, there are various tastiest ways to enhance your experience. The reason people love Full Spectrum CBD oil is its outstanding benefits. In addition to this, it does not possess any side effects.
Thus, it is imperative to use them in the best possible manner and enjoy numerous advantages. In today’s article, we will enhance your food game. Our focus will be to offer you healthier and tastier ways of enjoying your food. Let us see the exciting recipes.
Exciting and tastiest ways of having CBD oil
CBD oil-infused Guacamole
- Three medium-ripe avocados
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp ground cayenne pepper
- ½ medium onion
- Two small tomatoes
- One large garlic clove
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro leaves
- ½ jalapeno pepper
- CBD Oil
- It is best to place the avocados in a bowl. Mash them to make a paste.
- After this, add salt, cumin, garlic, cayenne pepper, cilantro, onion, jalapeno, tomatoes, and lime juice.
- Once you blend all the ingredients well, the next step is to add some CBD oil. Stir the mixture well and maintain consistency.
- Once you finish this process, cover the bowl with a wrap. Keep the mixture in your kitchen for about 2 hours at room temperature.
Tastiest CBD Salad
- 4 cups arugula
- ½ medium watermelon
- 2-3 small-sized apricots
- ¼ red onion
- A handful of mint leaves
- 2 tbsp Feta cheese
For CBD-infused dressing:
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 25 grams of CBD oil
- Pepper for taste
- Preheat your pan to medium heat. Add some olive oil and sliced apricot and heat it well.
- Put the watermelon, mint, and onion in a bowl. Keep them aside for some time.
- Add vinegar, olive oil, honey, and some CBD oil. Mix all the ingredients well with some pepper and salt.
- Take your salad bowl, add some mint and onion, and add the above mixture to the salad.
- Add the dressing you prepared and your CBD salad.
CBD-infused Shrimp Pasta
For CBD Pasta:
- ½ cup fresh parsley
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp pine nuts
- Two medium garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- CBD Oil
- A pinch of salt and black pepper to taste
For Shrimp Pasta:
- 8 oz uncooked penne pasta
- 1 lb asparagus
- 1-2 cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- For the pesto:
Place all the ingredients with CBD oil in the processor. Blend the ingredients well to have a smooth texture.
- Add some pesto sauce and transfer the mixture to a bowl. Wrap the mixture and keep it in the refrigerator.
- For the shrimp pasta: Boil some water and add the uncooked penne pasta. You have to follow the instructions for the package.
- In a large saucepan, heat some butter. And olive level over medium flame.
- Dip both sides of the shrimp in pepper flakes, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper, and add them to the saucepan. Cook until the shrimp turns pink.
- Once your pasta is ready, add the pesto you prepared. And your Shrimp CBD pasta is for you.
CBD-infused mashed potatoes
- 8 cups of pre-made mashed potatoes
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- ¼ cup whipping cream
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp each salt and pepper
- CBD oil
- Add mashed potatoes, butter, whipping cream, cheese, salt, pepper, and CBD oil.
- Mix all the ingredients to create a smooth texture.
- It is best to maintain the consistency of the cookie bars to get the best taste.
- Heat the saucepan with the cooking oil and add the mixture.
- Cook the mixture for about 20 minutes, and your tastiest mashed potatoes are ready.
- You can either cool the mashed potatoes or enjoy them.
CBD Chocolate chip cookie bars
- ½ cup almond butter
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 90mL melted CBD coconut oil
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- One large egg
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¾ cup dark chocolate chips
- To make these delicious yet healthy cookie bars, first, you have to preheat the oven to 350 F.
- With non-stick parchment paper, line some baking sheets. You do it to maintain the non-sticky texture of the mixture.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and blend the mixture well.
- Next, you need to fold the chips using a spatula. By doing this, it becomes easier to mix it well.
- Bake it for about 20-25 minutes. Your cookies are ready.
- It is best to add some fruits and nuts to the mixture. It will enhance the taste.
So, you see, these are some best recipes you can try with CBD oil. These are the healthiest recipes that you can ever enjoy. These are straightforward to make, and you only have to follow these instructions and enjoy your day. But, one thing you have to consider. The CBD oil should be of high quality. You cannot compromise your health.
For this, the best thing to do is to find the correct vendor, learn how to use CBD oil, and make an informed choice. In addition, it is best to consult your doctor before trying any of these CBD recipes. CBD oil might not suit everyone’s health. Thus, it is best to follow all these instructions and make an informed choice.