Applying for loans online is usually the best way to get money quickly in your account. In fact, more and more people are turning to online companies for their high probability of approval.
Of course, as well as certain advantages, this crediting method also has some disadvantages.
MoneyAids is an online loan company owned by Napayshni LLC dedicated to connecting clients with lenders. On their site, they recognize how difficult it can be to get a lender and that their purpose for your short-term borrowing needs is to help you in this process.
The Requirements To Use Their Services
To use the services of this website, you need to complete a simple and intuitive online form.
Although they may request additional information later in the process, as a general rule, the requirements are:
- Have worked at your current job for at least 90 days
- Be a US citizen or permanent resident.
- To be over 18 years old.
- Receive a monthly payment of $ 1,000 after taxes
- Own a checking account in your name
- Have a valid email
- Have a home and/or work phone
You must also agree with the consent policy ESIGN, where you agree that clicking on the “Start” bottom, as an action, takes the function of your electronic signature. Still, as an advantage, it confirms that you have the ability to access documents electronically, including the ability to view and save PDF files.
How Does MoneyAids.Com Work
You must complete the online form to distribute your application among the network of lenders of MoneyAids. Loan amounts vary from $ 100 to $ 5,000 (the exact amounts will depend on the lenders, as well as the state in which you live).
Next thing you know, a lender could give you an answer on the same day, sometimes in minutes.
When your loan application is approved, you may be referred to the specific website, where you can and should read and consult the loan terms.
-Remember that you have the right to access all the information related to the rates and fees-.
If you accept the terms, the lender will make the loan’s deposit in your bank account, which can happen the next business day.
A fact… always state only real information, so lenders can make offers that adapt to your current situation.
During this part of the process, you need to carefully analyze each offer and try to choose one that offers competitive rates appropriate to your credit rating’s reality. Besides, make sure that the policies in case of delayed payments or defaults used by the lender are within the law.
The Advantages And Disadvantages Of This Web
Just like any other sites, MoneyAids has its pros and cons:
- Convenient service: you can request the service at any time of the day from almost any device with internet access, so you do not need to queue, wait for turns, or fill out forms by hand.
- Loan amounts: whether you need little money or if you need about $ 5000, you can use this online company to obtain them.
- After completing the secure online form, they send an encrypted copy to an authorized lender for approval.
- Security: this page has the stamp of approval of Comodo Secure.
- Disinformation: Although they have the security guarantee of a company dedicated to encrypting, they do not give details about the methods they use to protect your personal information.
- Customer rating: Unlike other similar websites, there is no blog or something similar where customers can rate their services.
Nor do they count, or at least do not disclose, whether they have users in a social network.
- Disclaimer: Unfortunately, by offering services to connect clients with lenders, they are not responsible for any action on behalf of your so-called “lender network.”
MoneyAids consists of a company dedicated to contacting clients searching for loans with a high probability of approval, with lenders willing to meet their needs.
They have the advantage of providing quick service, and their website is straightforward to explore, but it leaves some information to the clients’ interpretation that they do not provide.
As expected, they are subject to US law, which on the one hand, means that you are entitled to all the information you consider necessary before accepting a loan, while, on the other hand, not in all states, you can contract their products under the same terms.
Discover Great Alternatives for short-term borrowing: Best 8 Online Loan Places Like Speedy CashVisit MoneyAids