Life Extension Review – For a Healthier Life
Life Extension is a company that specializes in developing products focused on health. Its highlight is that its focus is on creating high-quality, pure products with highly concentrated ingredients.
With over 35 years in the market, Life Extension has earned its reputation through excellent testing of ingredient purity, ensuring clinically appropriate dosages, offering personalized health counseling, and delivering products directly to consumers at lower and more affordable prices than those found in other pharmacies.
How does Life Extension work?
Their website, where you can purchase all the products they offer, works like a regular shopping website. In their case, we see the logo at the top right of the page, followed by the search bar, the button to login or register, and the shopping cart icon.
Below, you will find a few tabs with various categories to quickly access what you want to do.
The first tab is the products tab, where you can see other sub-categories such as “vitamins and supplements,” “diet and lifestyle,” “personal care,” and “lab tests.”
The second tab is “health basics,” i.e., health basics. This is a mainly informative category, where you can get concepts of all kinds.
This helpful category can find concepts such as heart health, brain health, bone health, digestive health, respiratory health, immune health, sleep therapy, sexual health, thyroid health, glucose health, and even anti-aging.
The third tab is also informative: the science and research tab. The most you can find in this tab is advances in the company’s research on products, health protocols, and other news related to medicine.
The following two tabs, the fourth and fifth, are the “about us” tabs, where you can get information about the site and the company, and “contact us,” where they have different methods.
What does Life Extension offer?
The company offers an incredible amount of products related to the world of medicine and health—supplements, vitamins, hormone treatments, probiotics, etc.
It offers dietary supplements, proteins, weight control methods, skincare products, anti-aging products, and even pet care products in its other categories.
Can Life Extension be trusted?
Yes, in addition to the trust their customers have in them as a company with about 30 years in the market of health, medicine, laboratories, etc., it is still easy to trust them as soon as you see the number of reviews from all over the world that applaud the effectiveness and quality of the company.
Some significant achievements of Life Extension over the years:
If you’re still not feeling 100 percent confident about it, here are some of the company’s highlights.
- The 80s: They introduced “DHEA,” a popular anti-aging hormone, were the first to recommend “low-dose aspirin” to prevent heart failure, and revealed that “Lycopene” has cancer-preventive properties, among others.
- The 1990s: Introduced melatonin (sleep-aiding hormone) to the U.S. market, first noted high fibrinogen levels as a risk factor for heart attacks and strokes.
- The 2000s: Proved that topical and oral antioxidants support skin aging, revealed that olive fruit polyphenols stimulate beneficial HDL for the first time.
- In the 2010s: Introduced PQQ (a compound that promotes the growth of new mitochondria) to the United States and developed a formula to combat immune senescence.
Among their newest discoveries in 2020 and 2021, we can find some, like the introduction of a stand-alone lithium-based supplement to delay brain aging or a vitamin K2 supplement that helps maintain bone density.
Rates and prices
Because it is a company specialized in creating, developing, and studying compounds and supplements, its prices, in some cases, tend to be higher than those of the other markets.
Still, if you are still interested in buying their products, they are usually slightly cheaper on their website than in the other stores, as Life Extension sells wholesale.
Aside from this, Life Extension offers you a “premier” membership, which you can purchase for $59.95 a year. This gives you 4% LE Dollars (sort of the site’s monetary system) on all your purchases, plus free shipping on all your purchases.
Life Extension’s customer service is good. In addition, they have several direct contact phone lines, where you can call in case you have any problem with your orders, shipments, products, etc.
Going further, add the option of calling wellness specialists and nutritionists who can help you and recommend choosing supplements, regimens, and routines that go best with you.
- They are one of the best options for buying supplements online
- The products they offer are regularly tested for efficacy and potency
- Constant discounts or offers that make it easy for consumers to purchase products
- Excellent customer service in case of a problem
- Some products are more expensive than variants from other companies
- Some buyers have said that shipping can take quite a long time
- It doesn’t have a large number of payment methods, which can make shopping difficult for foreign customers
Although their prices may be higher than other companies or marketplaces, their products are outstanding. There is no doubt about it.
They are an excellent choice to purchase supplements and will indeed remain so for a long time to come—a highly recommended site.Visit Life Extention