Your holidays are a time that should reflect tranquility, and therefore it is never too much to purchase travel insurance. This review will talk about Travel Insurance Saver, a Rothwell & Towler brand that offers its services worldwide but mainly in the United States, Australia, and the United Kingdom.
Are they trustworthy?
This brand is relatively new; however, it belongs to a business line in business since 1973. It is also important to note that Rothwell & Towler was one of the first companies to offer a travel insurance package and the first company to offer coverage for people with HIV, now covering more than 1000 different conditions.
To get started, It should be noted that the site is easy to use and has a Trust Pilot score of 9.4, based on over 1500 reviews.
So yes, based on what we talked about, So far, the company is pretty reliable, but how convenient are your packages?
The Travel Insurance Saver packages
To start, Travel Insurance Saver offers four types of packages divided into levels:
Single trip Travel Insurance:
- For this type of insurance, you can choose exactly what you want it to cover, and it is based on a single trip that can last up to 62 days anywhere in the world.
- It also covers you against accidents for more than 75 sports and activities in the standard model.
- Among other things, you will have 24/7 emergency assistance and up to £10 million in emergency medical expenses.
Annual Travel Insurance
- This is your best package you are used to traveling more than once a year as it covers all the expenses that the initial package for the number of trips you make as long as each one lasts 31 days or less.
- Also, have a gear policy, which covers and secures your iPad, iPhone, phone, or winter sports equipment.
Medical conditions insurance
- Among other things, this medical insurance for special conditions offers you online revisions for practically all the existing conditions.
- Besides, there will be no extra charges for other medical problems that may arise along the way.
- Regarding coverage, be confident as they cover about 1000 different medical conditions, including HIV and some types of cancer, which is quite a rare service.
Winter Sports Travel Insurance
- It may seem strange to you but your winter holidays are usually a little more dangerous than the summer holidays.
- Ice sports usually represent an additional risk, so policies are handled differently. However, you will still enjoy coverage for equipment and payment for rinks up to £10 million for medical expenses and options for a single trip or an annual policy if you want to travel several times.
Travel Insurance Saver Service Conditions
In all cases, you must consider the conditions that the company sets you to accept or not to insure you and so that you can or not withdraw the money from the insurance.
- First, you must have your current residential papers and your passport.
- On the other hand, you cannot be over 70 years old if you want to insure yourself with this company.
There are three coverage levels: bronze, silver, and gold, which offers you greater benefits, half increases the package. See some of the differences in this link: https://www.travelinsurancesaver.co.uk/information/summary.
On the other hand, if you suffer a medical emergency, you can communicate a telephone line directly with access at the international level or through the website.
Please note the following:
- If medical treatment costs are less than 500 pounds, you will have to pay for it yourself and ask for reimbursement when you get home.
- Medical insurance only covers in all cases facilities administered by the local government.
- In case you have a medical emergency, the company will put your health above your return date.
- Travel insurance is probably the best tool you can have to back up in case of risks, especially when your interest is in extreme sports.
In the End
This cheap travel insurance company is quite reliable since it is a company’s brand with quite a long time in the middle. However, despite being somewhat competitive, the management prices are quite high, and some of the conditions may seem counterproductive if you travel locally.
For example, vehicle insurance does not cover your personal vehicle; you are only covered if you travel on public transport or rented cars. But still, the coverage is overall good, and you can trust them with ease.Visit Travel Insurance Saver